- Pedigrees: 61479
- Pictures: 1322
- Registered Users: 111
This website is for personal, educational, research & non profit purposes only. Please do not use for Commercial purposes. Do not use as links to advertise puppies for sale. The
database & photos are protected by copyright laws. This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Read our disclaimer for more info.
The German Longhair International Pedigree Database is a combination of several peoples' individual efforts over many years from around the world to provide as accurate information as possible on our dogs and to preserve this for future generations Please see our " Help" menu above for hints and help on how to use the database & Administrators contact details.
This database is constantly updated and maintained by volunteers.
New tools allow you to:
(Free Members Only)
- View pedigrees up to 10 generations.
- Calculate inbreeding and ancestor loss over 8, 9 or 10 generations.
- View lists of all known ancestors.
- Search for dogs by name, registration, year of birth, country of birth, health reports, and more.
- Add pictures of your dogs.
- View the pedigree of a test mating, and perform inbreeding calculations and analysis over 8, 9 and 10 generations.
- Search for a prospective sire or dam and exclude all dogs descended from a dog or bitch that you nominate.
A simple search box is available in the top left corner on each screen. To search for a German Longhair please enter the registered name, or part of the registered name of the dog you wish to look up, WITHOUT TITLES, and then hit enter or press the "Search" button. You will need to log in to use enhanced features such as Advanced Search, Test Mating & to add photos.
NOT "CH Freddy Dog"
To keep a little control over the dogs in the database only moderators and admins of the website enter information into the database. If you want to have your dog(s) added or update information on existing dogs you can contact us by email, Facebook, or fill out the "submit pedigree" form.
The site is compatible with all modern browsers, but large pedigrees (those over eight generations) perform better in Chrome and Edge. Firefox has some difficulties with recursive CSS Grids which can make the pedigree display a bit laggy.